Our brands “La Cigale” and “Cigale Bio” are part of sustainable development with strong commitment on :
Quality and security of the products :
- Our products comply with the regulations currently in force regarding the placing on the market of cosmetic products (Regulation 1223/2009 CE).
- Our products are subject to rigorous quality checking at all stages of manufacture.
- Our soaps are preservatives-free (parabene and other molecule from the same class).
Environmental impact :
- Our products are readily biodegradable (OECD test > 90% in 28 days).
- Our products do not contain substances that are toxic to aquatic wildlife.
- All waters of the saponification process are treated without being released into the natural environment.
Women and men :
- There is a willingness to involve employees through dialogue with individual interviews and meetings with representatives of the staff.
- There is an incentive compensation base on the company earnings : productivity bonus and profit-sharing agreement.
- Necessary steps to improve the work environment and ensure the security have been put in place.
The society around us :
- We donate to associations and charities.
- We work closely with local training structures (technical college, University etc.).
- We have a permanent contract with workers from an ESAT (French Support and Work Assistance Establishment).